Welcome to Constipation Remedies Center! We have everything information you need to deal with constipation problem. We are a group of 4 friends who run this site, and we have ourselves faced and had to deal with constipation for a long time.
Many of the solutions and constipation remedies mentioned in this site have been tried by ourselves and found to be effective. Most of the articles reflect our experience and some other reflect the opinion of various people whom we have interviewed for the opinion and also based on researching the internet.
Many of us suffer from constipation some time or other. It is a different matter that some us may be more prone to it than others. For many of you it may just be a temporary problem while for others it may be a full blown problem.
Problem starts appearing when you start facing this issue for longer duration. In such cases it becomes mandatory to take proper care and precautions to ensure that you avoid the consequences of long term constipation problem. Learning about constipation and understanding it is the first step to overcome and eventually cure constipation problem.
Constipation is root cause of many diseases. In Constipation Cure Center we strive to provide all useful information starting from what are the root causes of constipation, which food to avoid or take and what are the remedies available to get rid of constipation.
We have divided the articles into relevant categories so that you can quickly find information which you are looking for. You may also find information which you may not be looking for, but still of interest to you. We would strongly encourage you to go through the article library and also recommend this website to other so that maximum people number of people can benefit.
Our sincere wish is you should benefit from the articles here and would love to hear feedback from you. Please accept our best wishes for living a healthy and disease free life.
Some of the Useful Articles at Constipation Remedies Center
We have divided the information in various categories so that you can find the information which is most relevant to you. Here are some broad categories in which information has been placed.
Risk Factors and Reasons for Constipation
- Practical Tips for Constipation Cure and Relief – This article contains general information on what are the common causes of constipation and general remedies for getting relief from constipation.
- Diabetes Can Cause Constipation – Diabetes can cause several other diseases and increase risk factor for other conditions including constipation. Learn why diabetes can cause constipation.
- Reasons for Constipation During Pregnancy – Constipation can cause constipation due to several changes which happen in the body during pregnancy. In this article learn what are the various reasons and how to get rid of constipation during pregnancy.
- Gout Can Cause Constipation – Gout is another risk factor which can cause constipation. Learn more about it.
- Reasons and remedies for Constipation in Toddlers – Toddlers or young kids are sometime affected by constipation and it causes many problems. Learn what are the reasons and the remedies available.
- Constipation Advice – Causes, Symptoms and Remedies – Generic information and advice on causes and symptoms of constipation.
Remedies and Cures for Constipation
- Natural Remedies for Constipation – There are many natural remedies for constipation which are useful and really effective. This article contains exhaustive list of natural remedies which can be really effective for constipation.
- Yoga For Constipation Cure – Yoga can be useful and effective in constipation relief and also helpful in other health problems.
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Constipation Relief – Apple Cider Vinegar can be useful tonic and effective remedy for constipation and many day to day diseases.
- Acupressure Points for Constipation Relief – Acupressure is another alternative healing method for constipation and in this article you can find how it works and which are the points.
- Enema for Constipation Relief – Enema is a common treatment for constipation. Learn more about enema and constipation in this article.
- Castor Oil for Constipation Relief – Castor Oil has been given to kids and other constipation patients for long time now. How does it work and what are the other benefits of castor oil? Learn in this article.
- Isabgol for Constipation Relief – Isabgol is a natural laxative and it is one of the most commonly used laxatives.
- Prune Juice for Constipation Relief – Prunes and prune juice provide very quick relief from constipation and cure this problem very effectively.
- Abdomen Massage for Constipation Relief – Abdomen massage in another effective method to get relief in constipation. Get the details here.
Other Useful Constipation Remedies Articles
- What are the Side Effects of Laxatives – If you take laxatives too frequently then read this article which describes what are the potential side effects of laxatives.
- Benefits and Side Effects of Isabgol – This article presents the pros and cons of taking Isabgol for laxative or weight loss purpose.
- How to Cure IBS Constipation – IBS or Irritable bowel syndrome causes both constipation and diarrhea and also other problems like abdomen pain and bloating. Learn more about IBS constipation in this article.
- Side Effects of Too much Fiber – Fibers are recommended everywhere for constipation relief. However too much fiber may cause other side effects. Learn more about the side effects and which are the safe fibers to take.
- Wheat Grass as Natural Cure for IBS and Constipation -Wheat grass is a panacea for many diseases from constipation to cancer. Learn how it works, how to prepare and how to take wheat grass juice.
- Differences between Laxatives and Suppositories – For constipation problem both laxatives and suppositories are used. Know the difference and when to take which solution.
- How to Avoid Constipation During Traveling – As people travel more and more there is increasing chances of constipation during traveling. Get some simple tips on avoiding this problem.